From overhead cranes, hoists, conveyor systems and complex warehouse management and baggage handling systems to Automated Guided Vehicles, skid conveyors and robotic pick-and-place systems, material handling OEMs and systems integrators design, test, install and commission a wide variety of applications. For this they need a vast array of control components to achieve the functionality required by customers. Enclosure and cooling technology solutions must be reliable, meet local and global standards and be built to customer specifications, whether accomplished using a standard catalog product, a modified product or a completely engineered solution.
- Pentair Equipment Protection serves the material handling market by providing one of the widest ranges of enclosure and cooling technology product and service solutions.
- Our broad catalog offerings serve as the starting point in the design process with downloadable online CAD drawings
- Our wide range of low and high volume standard product modifications includes size, color, holes, cutouts and accessory pre-assembly to save control panel assembly labor time and meet project needs
- Global design and engineered solution teams deliver entire project designs, prototypes and production quantities
- Products are available from our inventory and, in many cases, locally through distributor inventories to meet project schedules.