Return to Product Index
Medium-size QLINE™ E polycarbonate EMC enclosures have contoured bodies and flush cover screws for an attractive, contemporary appearance while also providing EMC protection in corrosive environments.
• Body is impact-resistant polycarbonate
• EMC conductive coating in base and cover
• Gasket of silver/silicone
• Mounting holes molded directly under cover screws
• Screws provided for mounting optional panel
• Polycarbonate material is easily punched, drilled, filed or sawed
• Cross-point flush cover screws are strong, durable polyamide
• Mounting tracks along body side walls for PC card installation
• Molded internal pads for mounting optional panels, rails and other components
Enclosure material is RAL 7035 light-gray outside. Optional panels are conductive steel.
Shielding effectiveness tested in accordance with:
VG 95-373, part 15
See QLINE® D product for an example graph showing shielding effectiveness in QLINE enclosures.
TEL: +1 (763) 421-2240 | Customer Service Tel: +1 (763) 422-2211