PROLINE™ subpanels are designed to provide maximum panel depth, panel size and ease of installation. Full subpanels slide into the frame on nylon glide blocks, which support the entire weight of the subpanel.
• All necessary mounting hardware is included
• Subpanels are 12 gauge (2.5-mm) steel (subpanels for double-bay enclosures 1400-mm tall or taller are 10 gauge steel), have flanges on all sides and are painted white
• Conductive subpanels are unpainted galvanized steel
• Subpanels can be mounted at nearly any depth in 25-mm increments
• Panels installed in the rearmost position in joined (ganged) enclosures provide a continuous mounting surface without requiring joining panels
• Mounting hardware attaches to the top or to the sides of the frame
• Additional Mounting Hardware (catalog number PMKPF) is available for applications requiring more support in the center or bottom of the subpanel. This is required if the enclosure will be tipped in transit or if the panel is not located at the bottom of the enclosure on the glide blocks. In addition, 3-row grid straps are required for installation unless the panel is in the rearmost position.
Consult Hoffman for delivery.
TEL: +1 (763) 421-2240 | Customer Service Tel: +1 (763) 422-2211