Return to Product Index
The PROLINE™ Gold Series Double-Bay Desk Console provides an ideal surface for mounting HMI controls such as keyboards, switches, lights or dials, and it is ergonomically designed so operators can sit or stand while working. With front and rear doors for easy access, the console provides a large space for mounting internal components and controls and can be configured in an arc by using the wedge accessory.
• 14 gauge steel body
• 14 and 16 gauge steel doors
• 25-degree sloped top
• Seams continuously welded and ground smooth
• Top door prop allows for single-handed operation
• Built-in top door handle
• Quarter-turn latches hold top door securely closed
• PROLINE latching system and keylocking swing handles on front doors and on rear doors of dual-access enclosures
• Internal rails on dual-access enclosures facilitate mounting of PROLINE internal components
• Full access provides maximum mounting space and easy access to interior components
Finish is RAL 7035 textured light-gray polyester powder paint.
See also Accessories.
Industrial Corrosion Inhibitors
Thermoplastic Data Pocket
Compact Cooling Fans
Flush Swing Handles
19-in. Rack Angles
TEL: +1 (763) 421-2240 | Customer Service Tel: +1 (763) 422-2211