• Allows 19-in. rack equipment to pivot out of the enclosure frame for better accessibility. The frames mount on hinges capable of 120-degree rotation. Hinges that provide 170-degree rotation are optional.
• Spring-loaded pivot post makes installation easy
• Rack Frames are available for 600-, 700- and 800-mm wide enclosure frames
• Mounting supports for an 800-mm wide enclosure frame permit you to either center the rack-mounting frame or position it right or left. The frame can also pivot from either the left or the right for maximum flexibility.
• Mounting supports can be assembled to the top and bottom of the frame for full-height rack-mounting frames. Smaller rack-mounting frames can be mounted to the vertical frame members or to the grid straps. Order separately.
• Furnished with hinges, two quarter-turn latches and mounting hardware RAL 7035 textured gray finish
• Complies with ANSI/EIA RS-310-D rack-mounting standards
• Maximum equipment load is 300 lb.
• Mounting holes accommodate either English or metric cage nuts, which are ordered separately
1. Swing-Out Rack Frame assemblies are supplied with mounting supports. Swing-Out Rack Frames can also be installed in right, left or both bays of 1200-mm wide frames using center uprights.
2. Swing-out mounting supports mount to inside of frame at any vertical location.
3. Mounting supports and swing-out frame can be located deeper into frame using grid system straps. Deeper mounting affects the degree of opening of swing-out frame.
TEL: +1 (763) 421-2240 | Customer Service Tel: +1 (763) 422-2211