This 19-in. Rack Frame is used when a smaller, medium-duty swing-out frame is desired. Light-weight rack equipment fits nicely into this 800-mm tall swing-out frame providing 90 degrees of rotation and increased accessibility.
• Side hinge brackets are used to mount the swing frame, allowing free access above and below the swing frame
• Used with any height enclosure and hinged on the right or left
• Maximum equipment load is 100 lb.
• Furnished with hinges, two quarter-turn latches and mounting hardware
• RAL 7035 textured gray finish
• Complies with ANSI/EIA RS-310-D rack mounting standards
1. Swing-Out Rack Frame assemblies are supplied with mounting supports. Swing-Out Rack Frames can also be installed in right, left or both bays of 1200-mm wide frames using center uprights.
2. Swing-out mounting supports mount to inside of frame at any vertical location.
3. Mounting supports and swing-out frame can be located deeper into frame using grid system straps. Deeper mounting affects the degree of opening of swing-out frame.
TEL: +1 (763) 421-2240 | Customer Service Tel: +1 (763) 422-2211