Return to Product Index
Enclosures are available with three, four or five doors for housing larger control systems in industrial environments.
• .121-in. steel
• Seams continuously welded and ground smooth; no holes or knockouts
• Heavy steel back stiffeners maintain flatness and increase rigidity
• Heavy-duty lifting eyes anchored into reinforced top
• Overlapping, gasketed openings on two-door centerposts
• At two-door openings, gasketed overlapping doors eliminate need for centerposts
• Three-point latches operated by padlocking handle
• Latch rod rollers for easy door closing
• Concealed, easy-to-remove hinges
• Mechanical interlock standard on each enclosure with right-hand door serving as master door; doors can be closed in any order
• Panel supports
• Large data pocket is high-impact thermoplastic
• Oil-resistant door gasket
• Panel mounting studs
• Available with panels included or panels purchased separately
• Bonding provision on doors
• Provisions for mounting fluorescent lights
Two finishes available: ANSI 61 gray, polyester paint outside and inside; or ANSI 61 polyester paint outside and white polyester paint inside.
See also Accessories.
Blower Fan Package
Industrial Corrosion Inhibitors
INTERSAFE™ Data Interface Ports, Type 4/4X/12
PANELITE™ Enclosure Lights Overview
Hoffman excels at modifying and customizing products to your specifications. Contact your local Hoffman sales office or distributor for complete information.
TEL: +1 (763) 421-2240 | Customer Service Tel: +1 (763) 422-2211