Return to Product Index
Desktop cases house circuit boards and other electronic equipment in a rigid framework with easy front and rear access. Rack cases are 19-in. rack mountable with integral mounting provided in the front bezel.
• Removable top and bottom covers attach directly to case framework for maintenance convenience
• Bottom cover has multiple rows of holes for ventilation
• Front bezel includes mounting provisions for 19-in. rack mounting as well as mounting for front panel options for application flexibility
• Top and bottom of framework have mounting provisions for optional support rails for application flexibility. Mounting holes are spaced on 10-mm centers front to back.
• Case framework is assembled for quick installation. Top cover, bottom cover, anti-skid feet and mounting hardware are included.
• Mounting hardware for optional front and rear panels are included with case for installation convenience
• One-piece aluminum die cast front bezel and rear bezel are connected front-to-back with aluminum extrusions to form a rigid structural framework
• Sides on 3U- and 4U-tall cases are the aluminum front-to-back extrusions. The 6U-tall case has two aluminum extrusions with a steel middle panel on each side.
• Covers are 1-mm steel and have grounding provisions
Framework has an RAL 7030 stone-gray textured finish. Top and bottom covers have an RAL 7035 light-gray textured finish on the outside and a plated finish on the inside.
NEMA Type 1
IEC 60529, IP20
EIA 310-D / IEC 297-1
DIN 41494 Part 1
TEL: +1 (763) 421-2240 | Customer Service Tel: +1 (763) 422-2211